vrijdag 19 november 2010

Treasures from the past

I think I have to continue in english :)
Yesterday I received two ordners from a dutch guy who got these ordners from his (unfortunately passed away) dad. (Mr. Baya sr.)

These ordners have approx 100 pages each with all sorts of Hurley 22 documentation like flyers, advertisements, reviews, drawings, etc.

For me the most interesting part is a drawing /sketch of an hurley 22 'new line' 2000 with round port holes on the side (on the back of the long window) since I have these round holes in my hurley 22 and I have never seen this on any pictures.

The coming weeks/days I try to scan as much as information possible and make it available to the HOA site and it's members (and here off-course!)

The thirth ordner has a copy of the former HOA site made in 2002 on www.geocities.com/hurleyowners

For now, I'm gonna enjoy my birthday and drink some beer/wine :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten